Fancom systems allow you to control every aspect of the house, to achieve optimum growing results.
Fancom has a climate computer suitable for each phase of the production process, from fermentation to harvest. Simple to operate, it will take all the routine work out of your hands. Leaving you more time to devote to the actual production process.
• 750 Tunnel Computer: Creates the optimal climate conditions in phase II and III in tunnel systems for various varieties of mushrooms.
• 751 Fermentation Computer: Handles fully automatic control of phase I, the fermentation process.
• 765 Climate Control Computer: Controls 1 or 2 growing rooms (with heat peak programme)
• 765.e: Has addtional energy saving features
• 765.xl: Includes heat, humidity & CO2 measuring systems with air inlet control
• MUX 8/16 Multiplexer: Meausres & controls the CO2 and O2 concentration, and can control fermentation process or air inlets.
• F-Central FarmManager: PC management programme gives an overview of the entire operational process